Dressim Recommends...

I am usually not into recommendation but I want to share with you a recently young blog that I discovered today...Definingduo...is about sustainable living; whether it be fashion, food, art or travel...I really enjoyed the content and if you are into sustainable living, you'll definitely find interesting stuff...Well, I found Bodkin, an ecolabel. The designs are so unique...





Each season, Bodkin seeks out the finest and most innovative sustainability-oriented fabrics in the world, from the best new technologies (such as post-consumer recycled polyester) to handloomed weaves from collectives in India, domestic organic cotton dyed by hand, and decades-old salvaged textiles. All pieces are made in the United States. Bodkin was named the inaugural recipient of the Ecco Domani Sustainable Design Award in 2009.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails