Field of Dreams




I don't know exactly why but my mind was not with me this week. I blame part of it on the nature. I am definitely one of those people whose moods are affected by the weather. 
Thanks God the sun showed its face today! I definitely feel refreshed. To celebrate this day, I want to share with you an editorial of Natalia Vodianova and her family shot by Mario Testino for Vogue US, November 2008. Amazing dresses and nature...
I loved all the featured dresses especially the maxi florals but my favourite is the pink polka dot dress. Polka dot is kinda risky pattern, one can look really chic or cheap in it depending on the colors, the dress cut , the size of the dots etc...This one won my heart right away with the oversized random dots...









LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails