Dressim

Desperate Housewife







Wiola Kowal by Tamer Yilmaz for Marie Claire Turkey December 2010 via fgr
Posted by Dressim at 9:43 AM
Newer Post Older Post Home

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Join Dressim on Facebook

Dressim

Promote your Page too

Popular Posts

  • Patchwork Dresses, Michael Van Der Ham
    Michael is definitely the one to have eyes on...Recent graduate of Saint Martins, Michael is already called a fashion prodigy. He not only m...
  • Wang, Spring 2009
  • Ivana Helsinki Circus Print Dress
    I met Ivana Helsinki just recently at Beklina ... My heart skipped a bit when I saw the below print dress. Not only is the horse print so b...
  • Anja Rubik for 25 Magazine
    Couldn't decide on whether the dresses or lovely Anja is more stunning... via fgr
  • Lace-up Versus by Versace dress
    How can Diane Kruger ever go wrong?
  • Kate Moss the Wildflower
    I have been going through all the junk I keep downloading from here and there and I stumbled upon this editorial of Kate Moss for V Magazine...
  • Leigh Lezark for House of Holland
    This is the last post of Leigh Lezark for today :) The pic is from the lookbook of  House of Holland x Levi’s Spring 2010 collection. That s...
  • Oh, No! It's Monday Again!
    I think i will be starting each week with a photo reflecting the "Oh, No! It's Monday" feeling...I liked this idea...At least ...
  • Wearable Technology, Light Up Dress
    I stumbled upon this recent photo of Katy Perry with the light up dress she wore to the Costume Institute Gala. I haven't yet made up my...
  • Erin Wasson ♥

McQueen S/S 2011

McQueen S/S 2011

Little Black Dress

Little Black Dress

Loooong is the New Black...

Loooong is the New Black...

Best of Fall Couture

Best of Fall Couture

Vintage Dior

Vintage Dior

Do You Remember...

Do You Remember...
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.