Dressim

Love Is Always In Your Heart Even If The One You Love Has Gone Away

Topshop Love Slogan Dress
Posted by Dressim at 8:41 AM
Labels: Topshop
Newer Post Older Post Home

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Join Dressim on Facebook

Dressim

Promote your Page too

Popular Posts

  • Less is More, Minimal Eveningwear
    via  style.com In order: Gucci, Rachel Roy, Antonio Berardi, Yigal Azrouel, The Row, Celine, Calvin Klein, Michael Kors, Kimber...
  • Angel Blanco
    Constance Jablonski for  Vogue Spain  February 2011 by Alex Cayley
  • Flower Power
    images via bienenkiste
  • Alice in Wonderland Dresses, Miss Selfridge
    Like many brands, Miss Selfridge was also not too late to come up with Alice in Wonderland themed dresses and accessories. I cannot say I fe...
  • Why We Respect Miuccia Prada?
    Exceptionally beautiful, alluring, seductive, I am speechless, .....
  • Victoria Beckham S/S 2010
    I am not a fan of Victoria Beckham and what she wears usually but this season she has more variations in her collection. The use of laces, z...
  • Bjork Swan Dress
    Here is one dress which I adore. Some of you may have seen this but for those of you who haven't, here is the famous swan dress that Bjo...
  • Alexa Chung for Madewell
    The first looks of Alexa Chung's collection for Madewell ...
  • Versace Spring 2011
  • Tabe Kiyamet
    A big hello to everyone. I know I've been a very lazy blogger lately, not posting anything for more than a month.  I fınally settled dow...

McQueen S/S 2011

McQueen S/S 2011

Little Black Dress

Little Black Dress

Loooong is the New Black...

Loooong is the New Black...

Best of Fall Couture

Best of Fall Couture

Vintage Dior

Vintage Dior

Do You Remember...

Do You Remember...
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.