Color Me Katie

I'd like you to meet one of my favourite bloggers Katie Sokoler of Color Me Katie Blog...If you visit her blog, you'll see that she has dedicated herself to all things colorful and positive. It's impossible not to have a smile on your face while you go through her photos and projects. (Oh, Katie is freelance photographer and street artist living in Brooklyn). What's interesting is how she got into photography and started creating these beautiful images: "Many people in my family suffer from depression. It's one of the main reasons I decided to become a photographer. I wanted to create colorful, positive, feel good images."
Yes, I loved the combination of the yellow dress with the green shoes and the smile on her face...


Some of Katie's street projects:





LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails