Olsenboye is on sale at JCPenny!

Is this the first time you hear the olsenboye brand? You can pretty much guess who it belongs to?! Bingo, it is the new line of the Olsen Twins which is some oceans away from their style with Elizabeth & James and the Row. The brand is available exclusively at the JCPenny stores. I took a look at the day time dresses. What I especially didn't like about the dresses were the print ones. The print styles do not match with the dynamic and young image of the brand. The tank top ones were my favourite I guess..The prices are really affordable so if you are looking for casual, anytime daytime dresses, you might find some appealing ones. 
What I liked about  the brand is the inspiration behind each season. Olsenboye promises to reflect the style of a different city each season. Now it is NY, up next we'll see...You can shop both online and from JCPenney stores...








LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails